On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 10:58:08AM -0300, Johan Dahlin wrote:

> >I can host it on the same PmWiki farm as www.solfege.org if the pygtk
> >people don't have some other preferences to where to put it.
> >

> Good idea. I know very little about PmWiki though. Are there any other
> options or would we be tied to it?

If I shall do it, is has to be pmwiki, because that's the wiki I know.
PmWiki has an active community of users, and Patrick Michaud definately
know what he is doing. http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWikiPhilosophy

> Myself I'd prefer MediaWiki, but the setup is rather complicated and
> there is a lot of work to skin it properly.

Pmwiki is simple to setup, and stores it's pages in plain text files.
It is easy to extend if we need some special features.

--
Tom Cato Amundsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                 http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training    http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/