I working with Audio, So I am developed a dialog box
and given 3(play, stop, pause) buttons when i press
play button it will play an mp3 file, but other button
are not worked till mp3 song will not complete.

So I used threading.Thread module in such way

class MyPlay(thearding.Thread):
        def __init__(self):
                threading.Thread.__init__(self)

        def run(self):
                self.play()

        def play(self):
               #here the code of playing mp3 file

And I have given call like this
   def on_btnPlay_clicked(self,widget,data=None):
        obj=MyPlay()
        obj.start()

But I am not getting controll of stop and puase
buttons , So any body knows what wroung with my code
please help me

Thank You.

regards,
Mahmad Sadique