Hello,

I'm using gnome-python-extras 2.10.0 to write a serverless wiki. I'm
using the gtkmozembed widget to render the content.

Since the wiki is "serverless" I have to explicitly render the content
with the render_data method. The problem I'm having is that when an
internal wiki link is clicked in the gtkmozembed object (the link points
to a file on the local filesystem that contains plain, unprocessed wiki
syntax text), the raw contents of the file are dumped to the display.
I'm trying to capture the URL with the "location" signal, process the
file's content, and finally render it manually (with render_data).

Is there any way to override or bypass the gtkmozembed so that it will
not automatically load the raw data of clicked links? The "location"
signal must still work (or something like it) so that I can get the URL
of the link that was clicked though.

This explanation probably isn't all that clear.. It's difficult to
explain. ;)

Thanks,
~djc