On Sun, 2005-15-05 at 18:19 -0300, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 09:49:38AM +0200, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Am Montag, den 09.05.2005, 16:50 -0700 schrieb Brian:
> > > How do you set a tooltip for the new gtk.ToolButton.   It seems that a
> > > ToolButton is a subclass of a ToolItem which has a set_tip().  But how
> > > do you access it from the gtk.ToolButton widget?
> >
> > tooltips = gtk.Tooltips()
> > [...]
> >
> > toolbar = gtk.Toolbar()
> > toolbar.set_tooltips(True)
> >
> > toolbutton = gtk.ToolButton()
> > toolbutton.set_tooltip(tooltips, "hi")
>
> -> FAQ 9.6
>
>     http://www.async.com.br/faq/pygtk/index.py?req=show&file=faq09.006.htp
>
> Take care,
> --
> Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125

I was thinking of including some code to handle both API's so people can
see the difference, and possibly include support for both API's so that
their code can be more flexible.

I have just been too busy to create a simple code sample and
explanation.  I will do one as soon as I get the chance.
--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>