Hello all.

I would like to use rhythmbox's rating star-system in my pygtk
application. For those not familiar, rhythmbox shows a nice widget
with five stars, where the user can click to make more or fewer stars
appear.

Am I right to assume that doing this would require me to:
A. Find rhythmboxes icons/bitmaps, whatever and copy them
B. Create a custom widget (subclassing whatever sliders and number-boxes use)
C. Make that Custom Widget work as a CustomCellRenderer

This sounds a bit daunting. There's not an easier way that I'm
missing, is there? If not, I may try to first take on the problem of
simply embedding a number box for the rating before I get fancy... I
know that with the latest pygtk, ComboBoxes in cellrenderers got a lot
easier -- is it any easier to embed other widgets yet?

Tom