Hi, folks...

Is anybody here responsible (or know who is) for the GnomePython and GnomePythonExtras projects?

Besides, I know that GnomePython is already packaged on Debian (unstable), but I cannot find GnomePythonExtras.

Is there any (hard) dependencies to put it on Debian? And what about the docs? And mailing-lists?

I think that the Gtk/Gnome bindings for Python are very important, and I don't know if they are abandonned or what.

If someone knows more about this I would appreciate and offer my help (if needed).

I would be really happy and thankfull if someone can give me those infos.

(big) thanks in advance...

[Eric Jardim]