Prash schrieb:
You could try the widget.queue_redraw as Niklas suggested in the
'treeview signals' thread. It may work .. I'll try it when I'm home
tonight.

On 6/22/05, Alexei Gilchrist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,  how do I refresh a treeview? I have a function which changes the scale of
the
font of the items (setting the scale property of the cellrenderer) but the
height
of the rows is then all wrong relative to the font size. If I collapse and open
node the height is then correct, but this is obviously a pain to do and can't
be done
for the root nodes.

cheers,

Alexei

BTW: The function call is TreeView.queue_draw().

This is the older thread I was talking about:

  http://www.daa.com.au/pipermail/pygtk/2005-January/009476.html

I have to admit I never filed a bug -- shame on me.

Regards,

Niklas.