Hi folks !

I've been using pygtk for a while now and like it cause it's made of python
which I love and gtk+ which I love.

Anyway, I am currently developping a small tool and would like this tool to be a
pure gnome application. What must I do ? I've been googling around about pygtk
gnome {documentation, tutorial, howto} but found nothing interesting.

It's easy to find good documentation on developping gtk+ applications in python
(pygtk reference, tutorial, FAQ, wiki, etc.) , but it's a bit more difficult to
find documentation on developping gnome applications in python :-/

Do I have to start with official C gnome doc and adapt it as much as I can to
pygtk ? Or does anyone here knows where to find an up-to-date hello
world/tutorial for python-gnome ?

TIA everyone,

nicolasr

--
Nicolas ROMAN          Ingénieur Intégration/Développement Aliacom
http://www.aliacom.fr                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]