Hi Peeps,

I've basically developed my huge application. I'm quite proud of it TBH ;-)

Now I'm concentrating on the look and feel. I understand that window
manager controls the look and feel to some extent. For eg. Keramik on
KDE makes the window look fantastic. But I want to dig a bit further
and get rid of the classic grey window color and make it a bit
fanciful. Is this possible? For eg: make it transparent or make it
look pretty. I have used MYTHTV on my PC before but it is written in
QT and C. I want to get a similar sort of look n feel to my Pygtk app.

Any thoughts?

Cheers
Prash