On Wed, 2005-03-08 at 21:27 +0200, Stefano Esposito wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to embed an xterm window into my app, i find something about
> gtk.Plug and gtk.Socket, but it seems that they will work only with apps that
> uses GtkSocket or GtkPlug and i don't think xterm does... Any hint?

For a gtk native terminal widget. check out vte.  It is the main library
that gnome-terminal uses.  The library widget was split out of
gnome-terminal some time ago.  I have experimented with it some, but
it's python API is not quite as complete as the c API.  It should do
most anything that you may need.
--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>