Hello,
in my app I create a report in the PDF format with reportlab (http://www.reportlab.org/) depending on the user's input and various barcharts created with matplotlib. All works pretty well. The app consists of a notebook, on one of those pages of the notebook I want to display this PDF file (as some sort of preview). Now the question:
how can I display this PDF (my guess is using a drawing area on the page of the notebook and placing the PDF there). I have been trying but maybe someone has done something similar or can point me in the right direction.

thanks,
dimitri

--
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer