I have written a tube module to make using threads in pygtk
easier. Unfortunately it's needs to call gobject.idle_add
rather frequently and this can freeze the application in
specific circumstances.

I found bugzilla through http://www.pygtk.org/ but this
seems inadequate to report this bug. It seems very much
geared towards reporting application bugs instead of
library bugs. Their reference to bugs-buddy for
reportting a bug confirms this.

For the moment the only way to reproduce the bug is
to start a program I wrote that uses the tube module
and click a number of buttons a specific number of
times and wait. But I didn't see any possibility
to include the program and the module on the
report pages.

So how do I best report this bug?

I'm using python 2.4 and pygtk 2.6.2 and tried
pygtk 2.6.3 too.

--
Antoon Pardon