I have a treeview 'browser' that I'm using that connects to browse()
when activated (i.e. every time the working directory changes).  (Below
is the pertinent portion.)  I'm using a dictionary to remember the
position of the treeview for each folder, but it doesn't seem to be
working.  Could anyone help out?

Cheers,
Andrew

def browse(self, root='/', object=None):
        # Don't do anything if we activate a file
        if self.c.do.lsinfo(root) == []:
                return

        self.browserposition[self.w('browser').wd] =
[self.w('browser').get_hadjustment(),
self.w('browser').get_vadjustment()]
        print self.browserposition
        # Get adjustment for '/'