Hi,

I've compiled PyGTK myself, using the gimp/~win32 libraries. If you have both
MinGW and MSys installed you should be able to get things working.

MSys can be used to compile using configure. You can compile PyGTK
using the DOS
command line (python setup.py).

Regards,

Arjan

Quoting Nikos Kouremenos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

gimp-win guys do not install libglade!!! (because Gimp does not need
it, but please guys then call it GTK+ Runtime - libglade etc etc) I
guess with gtk3 having libglade all those will be fixed

On 10/6/05, Marek Kubica <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=121075&package_id=132255

> However, it sounds like "unstable" else it will be on the website as
> well.
If you like, you can point Cedric Gustin to that installer.. but I'm
unsure about the development stuff: are the libs and headers included?
Without them, compiling PyGTK could get tricky (that's why gladwin32 is
so good).

greets,
Marek

Nikos Kouremenos | Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
http://members.hellug.gr/nkour