short answer:

widget "*.head" style head

long answer:

your widget definition in the gtkrc is saying "a GtkLabel contained in a widget
called 'head'...."

since you're naming your label "head", you need to define the line as:

widget "*.head" style "head"

that will instruct gtk to style a widget named "head" that's packed inside any
widget.

hope this helps. =)

gtkrcs are a pain and I've been having trouble finding decent documentation on
them. I just started with them a couple of nights ago since you have more
control over the appearance of widgets than with direct code (there are some
attributes that can't be modified through code, so far as I can tell).

...spike

On Monday, November 28, 2005, at 11:29AM, tjas ni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Read the PyGTK FAQ: http://www.async.com.br/faq/pygtk/

...spike