Graham Ashton schrieb:

On Thursday 24 November, N. Volbers wrote:

My second problem arises due to the fact that it should be possible to specify no value at all.

[snip]

Am I missing something obvious? I would appreciate any suggestions
on this.

If you want a single widget that allows you to specify "a positive
integer or nothing" I think you'll need to look elsewhere.

You may be building a better UI if you add a checkbox to cover the
case where you don't want to specify an integer; i.e. ticking the box
de-sensitises the spin button and signifies "None".

OK, this is what I wanted to know. I guess I will implement it that way.

Thanks,

Niklas Volbers.