Hello everyone on the list,

I have two questions regarding the treeview widget:

(1) (see attached sample script) Using a CellRendererCombo it is possible to manipulate the model data by choosing a value from the combo. Clicking on 'apply' in the sample script will dump the values in the model to stdout. My problem occurs, if you try to modify a value by selecting a value in the combo, and then you immediately click on apply without leaving the combo. In this case the 'edited' signal of the treeview is not emitted and the selected value in the combo is not set in the model! However, at least for myself I would prefer this kind of behaviour. Is there any way to force the treeview to finish any pending edit operations?

(2) For some columns, I would like to have a button appear if you enter the row, e.g. a little button with three dots indicating that if you click on the button you will get a fancy dialog. I guess it would be possible to write such a thing using a GenericCellRenderer, but I would be very happy if anybody could point out existing code to me?

With best regards,

Niklas Volbers.