On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 03:31:49PM -0400, Hussein Vastani wrote:

> Now my question is. How do I indicate to the user which cell in the row is
> editable. If he/she has selected a particular row, then there is no clear

This seems to be a problem with a lot of themes that use a really thin, hard
to see focus indicator.  The only way I know how to fix it is to modify the
style to give a thicker more visible focus indicator.  Take a look at the
gtkrc for the LargePrint theme.  You can change this just for the TreeView
widgets in your app.

Dave Cook