On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 07:11:56AM -0700, Mr Jason Cupp wrote:

> I am pretty new to pygtk.  I wrote a program where there are several
buttons that are connected to a method that plays different wav files using
pymedia.  My problem is that if I keep pressing buttons while a wav is being
played, it queues the events and just keeps playing audio files for the
events that were racked up.  I want a button to only work when an audio file
is not being played.
===

You should make the button insensitive in your "click" callback, and then
make it sensitive again when the program is ready.  If the button action is
also a menu item, you can use the action API.  See sections 16.1 and 16.7 of
the tutorial.

Dave Cook