Hi again,

First of all, thanks Felix for the tips! I didn't know about os.walk,
which is very helpful.

Now eveything is worked as expected (using the gobject.idle_add trick). My
only problem now is that filling a treeview with 200 elements is soooo
slow if you do it this way.

Anyway, thanks for helping everyone!
I hope i can release this app in the near future.

Thanks

-- adolfo