Hi,

I am looking for a way to handle events through classes.
I have a main window with a statusbar at the bottom.
In the window I put a notebook to which I can add/remove pages (they are instances of a notebook_page_class).
Each page contains a set of widgets that can be clicked and handled by connected methods/functions belonging to the notebook_page_class.
My question is : when the widgets contained in these notebook pages are clicked and handled, how can the result(s) generated by the callback meth/func be passed to the main window statusbar ?
I could add a status bar to each notebook page but this is no elegent way...

Thank you.

Laboratoire de Pharmacologie - Physiologie CERMN
UFR des Sciences Pharmaceutiques
5 rue Vaubénard
14032 Caen cedex
FRANCE
Tel/Fax (33) 02.31.94.72.55

Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Demandez à ceux qui savent sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.