On 11/28/06, Johan Dahlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
BJörn Lindqvist wrote:
> On 11/27/06, Johan Dahlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> BJörn Lindqvist wrote:
>> > Hello!
>> >
>> > I have a problem with building pygtk's (and other modules hosted on
>> > www.pygtk.org) documentation. For pygtk, the source to the
>> > documentation is in the files ./docs/references/*.xml. But it seems no
>> > matter what I do, I can't produce html-documentation from those files.
>> > How do you do it?
>> >

>> You need to have xsltproc installed at configure time.
>> Also note that the documentation is shipped with the tarballs, so
>> you'd have
>> to remove the shipped one if you want to rebuild it.
>
> I have xsltproc and I'm building the modules from CVS so no tarballs
> should interfere. But documentation still isn't built.

That's strange, maybe you need to explicitly pass in --enable-docs ?

I must have missed that. For some reason I was using the switch
--enable-gtk-docs instead. With --enable-docs, I can build pygobject
and pygtk's documentation. However, I still can't build gnome-python
and gnome-python-extra's documentation. I'm not even sure if those
packages documentation are supposed to be auto-buildable.

--
mvh Björn