On Sat, 2006-09-12 at 04:22 +0000, John Kelly wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> How do i tell gobject to launch a callback after a callback has finished
> doing whatever it should.
>
> In gobject.timeout_add(interval, callback). I basically want the
> interval to be the time it takes for the callback to finish whatever its
> doing.
>
> How can i do this?
>
> John

one way would be to create your own gobject.signal and then at the end
of your callback, activate that signal.

But, forgive me if I'm seeing your statement wrong.  What you wrote says
you want to run your callback again as soon as it finishes.  Sounds like
you should just set it to run inside a loop until you trip a stop flag.

go_for it = True

while go_for_it:
    # do some stuff

then from somewhere else in your program set

go_for_it = False

--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>