Sorry for my bad english, I rarely use it.

For understanding.

1. A select is send to a database:
cur.execute("select position,article,name,amount,value from table_bill_pos")
pos = cur.fetchall()

2. depending on the result, I generate the model:
listmodel = gtk.ListStore(int,str,str,str,str)

3. create the TreeView:
tv = gtk.TreeView(listmodel)

My problem is the second part, since I've got many queries against the database
and changing the queries quite often.
So, I want to generate the _listmodel_ dynamically. Next time, maybe the query
could be something like (int,str,str,str,str,str,int), because I added two
columns.

I hope, this is understandable.

Thanks in advance

-------- Original-Nachricht --------