Niklas Volbers schrieb:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I am using the reorderable and detachable properties of gtk.Notebook tabs
> (pygtk 2.10).
>
> Now I wanted to implement dragging a notebook tab to an event box, but
> somehow my event box will not respond to the dnd event from the notebook tab.
> I am not sure if I set up the target properly and I could not find any
> example on the net.
>
> The attached example illustrates my problem.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Niklas.

> SMS schreiben mit WEB.DE FreeMail - einfach, schnell und
> kostenguenstig. Jetzt gleich testen! http://f.web.de/?mc=021192

I found the problem! The documentation is wrong. If you look at the
original API documentation of gtk+, it will say that the target is
"GTK_NOTEBOOK_TAB" and not (like it says in the pygtk documentation)
"gtk.NOTEBOOK_TAB".

Should I file a bug report or is this mail sufficient?

Best regards,

Niklas.