Hi

I am new to this list.

I am trying to make an python/gtk+ app.  One problem I am having is
attaching an accelerator to a image button.

This is the code I am using to create the buttons.

--- cut ---
        def index_control(self):
                hbox = gtk.HBox()
                for stock in
[gtk.STOCK_GOTO_FIRST,gtk.STOCK_GO_BACK,gtk.STOCK_GO_FORWARD,gtk.STOCK_GOTO_LAST]
 :
                        image = gtk.Image()
                        image.set_from_stock(stock,gtk.ICON_SIZE_MENU)
                        button = gtk.Button()
                        button.set_image(image)
                        hbox.pack_start(button,False,False)
                return hbox
I can give the full source if needed.

Can someone help please, or give a URL to a working example.

--
Python 2.5.1