I have an application which has a GtkTreeView widget. Every so often
(usually two minute intervals), the application does a refresh of the
content of the TreeView.
The refresh code, gets the TreeModel by calling the get_model() method,
then does a model.clear(), and after that re-fills the model by calling
model.append() for every row.

What I am noticing is that the memory footprint of my application keeps
raising with every refresh cycle. It starts at 72K and after an hour or
so, it is at 230M.

I am pretty sure that there is something I am missing because such a
huge memory leak in GTK would have been caught. Any ideas?

--
Mitko Haralanov