Stéphane Brunet wrote:
Hi,

I am working on TreeViews using a ListStore model but I couldn't find any answer on this yet:

Say I have a ListStore with 4 columns containing strings. They are all be rendered by a CellRendererText object in a separate TreeViewColumn. I have tried to use a single instance of CellRendererText assigned to each TreeViewColumn and it worked great.

However, when I want to make each column editable, how do I specify the callback function to the CellRendererText object so that it will know in which column to put the new text ? Am I compelled to use a separate instance of CellRendererText for each column ?
That's probably the only way - you have to determine which column from the cellrenderertext to set the right value in the liststore. With a single cellrenderetext you can't tell which column has been edited.

John