Hi,

My application uses a custom graphing widget (rtgraph) do display
multiple graphs. The graphs are packed in a GtkTable, which in turn is
added to a notebook page.

The notebook has several pages each with a separate graph.

The problem that I am facing is that the graphing widget uses a backing
store pixmap which gets created when the widget receives a
"configure_event". However, the only widget that receives a
configure_event is the one on the currently displayed notebook page.
If I start the graph updates, my application crashes due to the missing
backing store pixmap.
If on the other hand, I click on every one of the notebook pages, each
of the graphing widgets received their configure_event and all is good.

Is there a way that I can cause the configure_event to be sent without
requiring the user to click on each of the notebook pages?

Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov