El lun, 09-06-2008 a las 11:59 +1200, John Stowers escribió:
> On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 18:28 -0400, Felipe Reyes wrote:
> > hi everybody,
> >
> > Currently I have an application written in C that stores some
> > configuration information in a GKeyFile, and now I have a write another
> > application that need some information that is in that file, but I don't
> > find the bindings for GKeyFile in pygtk, so those functions are present
> > to be used from python?.
>
> You could also use the build in python ConfigParser library if you wish.

nice1 :) thanks, I'm gonna test if reads without troubles my existing
configuration files, because ConfigParser uses ';' for the begin of
comments, and GKeyFile uses ';' like the separator of a list of values,
so I'll see if I can change that behaviour.

thanks a lot guys

happy hacking.
--
Felipe Reyes Astorga