Is there a good way to get a comprehensive list of all the drives on a machine?
(i.e. C:/, D:/, E:/, F:/, etc) PyGTK's file selection window displays all of
them I believe, so there must be a way without using some massive packages like
pywin32 or whatever it's called. I'm working on developing a revolutionary new
file manager that utilizes, among other things, mouse-over exploring. If need
be, the first release could be restricted to the drive the software is
installed to, though that might severely limit the software. I would like to
eventually be able to explore all drives.