On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 01:14:26PM +0100, A.T.Hofkamp wrote:
> Alessandro Dentella wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> >   i'd like to install pygtk on win via a batch. Is there anybody that can
> >   tell me if there are options/switches to determin via command line all the
> >   variables (PATH mainly) so that pygtk install will not open any popup and
> >   install quitely?
> >
> >   It seems (I'm really ignorant on the matter) it is made with distutils,
> >   would that be any usefull to guess options?
>
> In that case there is no need to guess.
> You can run 'python setup.py --help' to get online help, and there is a
> 'installation with distutils' manual in the Python documentation (library
> reference, distutils library) that should provide the answers you are looking
> for.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Whant I'm trying to install is the file
that appears in the subject: pygtk-2.12.1-1.win32-py2.5.exe. There is no
setup.py file... It would have been too simple...

I say it should have been prepared with distutils base on the first splash
screen that appears on windows whan you run it.

*:-)