On mercredi 24 décembre 2008, John Finlay wrote:

> Since you just want to stay on the same page (assuming you mean the
> currently displayed page) then you should be able to stop the emission
> of the 'switch-page' signal using:
>
> self.notebook.stop_emission('switch-page')
>
> which will prevent the page change.

Ok, it works, thanks :)

There is just a strange behaviour: once I have clicked on the blocked page
and showed the warning, then if I click again on the same page,
the 'switch-page' is not emitted anymore. I have to click on the current
page, and then click again on the other one.

It seems that the internal page_num var. is set to the new page. Blocking
the event just prevents to visualy switch to that page, but internally,
PyGTK thinks that he is on that page... I tried to use set_current_page(),
but it does not change anything.

Any idea?

PS: BTW, where did you find the stop_emission() method? I can't retreive it
in the doc...

--
    Frédéric

    http://www.gbiloba.org