Hi guys,

I have a gtk.Label, filled with a long text. I enabled wrap on this
label, so that text is splitted into several lines.

The problem is that when I increase window width, the wrapping is not
re-computed.

I tried to set_line_wrap() to False then True every 2 seconds, but still
it's not re-computed.
I tried to re-set text every 2 seconds, but still it's not re-computed.
I tried to set_max_width_chars(-1) every 2 seconds, but still it's not
re-computed.
I tried to set_property('width-chars', -1) every 2 seconds, but still
it's not re-computed.

I have no more ideas. Is it doable without using a textview (which don't
look the same way at all)?
--
Yann