Hi there again, people,

I'm having a similar problem, but with dragging in an IconView. I want
to drag some files from the Nautilus window and drop into an iconview.
Then, show the filename and an icon, just it, without copying anything
on the disk. I'm able to show the filename, but not the icon (or a
file preview, or something which matches the file's content or just
it's extension).

Any ideas?? I'm just a newbie, I have read the documentation
carefully, but this has not helped me very much.

Thanks

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:21 PM, nbd <n...@free.fr> wrote:

>> Hello, did you found an answer for this problem ?
>> I have the same question : is drag and drop and multiple selection
>> compatible ?
>>
> Hi, I answer myself, but I found in old mail archives
> (http://www.daa.com.au/pipermail/pygtk/2006-June/012440.html) , refs to
> quod libet who uses DnD on multiple rows on treeviews

Néstor
+34 687 96 74 81
nesto...@gmail.com