I have a TreeView that renders rows differently depending on the state
of the object being represented.  This state is in part dependent on
the date.  Rather than calculate the state everytime I render the row,
I set the state explicitly when certain events occur.  Is there some
kind of datechanged() signal I can register a callback for?  Or do I
just need to setup timers every minute or so to check if the date is
different than last time?  This approach seems like overkill for
something that happens once every 24 hours, and at a time when the app
is unlikely to be being used - but I'm trying to be thorough :-)

Thanks,

--
Darren Hart