I'm working on a project right now where I'll need to do some fancy things with
Glade and coloring widgets.  My first thought was that for text-containing
widgets, I could store the color information in Pango markup and then apply
that color to the whole widget at runtime.

However, whilst browsing the Glade documentation, I stumbled upon this
tantalizing little tidbit:

> It is also possible to use GTK+ rc files to set
> the colors & fonts of your widgets.
> If you turn on the 'Set Widget Names' project
> option in Glade, that may make it easier to refer
> to your widgets, as you can refer to them by name.
> See the GTK+ Resource Files documentation at
> developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/index.html.

I see nothing about GTK RC files in the PyGTK documentation.  Is there perhaps
some way to wrap the relevant functions?

Regards, K.