On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 07:01:02AM -0400, nipun batra wrote:
> I tried to make a program which on a button click,starts reading from a file
> and then shows contents in different text fields.However i am not able to do
> that properly.I have attached two attempts.How can i do the above task.

I only read entry.py, I don't see the problem in writng to a different
entry. I rather see that is difficoult to understand which test should that
be. Moreover there is code to handle  the toggle buttons that is not
relevant and some regexp code that suppose we know what you want to do.

I suggest you write an example that -when run- shows your problem in a
simpler way (don't leave reference to files that do not exist in our system or
tell us how they sould be).

sandro
*:-)

PS:

'vars' is not a smart way for a variable in python, it's already a
    builtin function