Hello, everybody!

I'm new to the list so perhaps this issue has been treated before, os if
someone knows about that I'd love if you point me on the right direction.

The thing is i want to display some info on a tree view, but i would like to
show just the basic data at first and when the user selects a row, new
information should be displayed (such as a description of the object), but in a
new cell below the others and not limited to the size of a column but expanding
to the full width of the treeview. The attached image shows somehow what i
want.

I have been searching the web and found nothing so far. Any ideas are welcomed.

Best regards,

D.H. Bahr