Thank you all!! I solved the problem. the iteration of the object_list
was very slow, so, I create a string and I assigned to it the object_list..
Afterwards, with regular expressions I created a list with the identifiers
of the objects ans I add them to the listStore!

Thank you all for the help! The code of john Stowers made me to examine
my code more carefully :)!

Thanasis