I'm working on writing python bindings for the Thunar extension framework
(the code is based on the nautilus python bindings) and I'm pretty close,
but I can't figure out how to get past this error that happens when I try to
convert a GObject variable to a PyObject variable.

The call that is causing the trouble is pygobject_new() and I get the
following error:

TypeError: multiple bases have instance lay-out conflict
**
ERROR:/build/buildd/pygobject-2.18.0/gobject/pygobject.c:924:pygobject_new_full:
assertion failed: (tp != NULL)
Aborted

The code in question is here:
http://github.com/adamplumb/thunarx-python/blob/master/src/thunarx-python-object.cline
147.

My project is up at http://github.com/adamplumb/thunarx-python and it
compiles and installs, it just needs thunar master from
http://git.xfce.org/xfce/thunar/ to run.  To reproduce the issue, load up
thunar with the bindings loaded and a python extension (available in the
examples folder) loaded and right click on a folder or file.

I feel like there is a tiny thing I'm doing wrong here and would appreciate
it if some folks could look over my code and see if they can see any glaring
causes for this.

Thanks,
Adam