Hello,

A few minutes ago, I made a fresh install of PyGTK on my system just to
check if the links are fine:

1. I downloaded Python 2.6.4 from
http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.6.4/python-2.6.4.msi. Then I added
"C:\Python26" and "C:\Python26\Scripts" to PATH.

2. I downloaded the "GTK-Bundle" from
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtk+/2.18/gtk+-bundle_2.18.5-20091215_win32.zipand
unzipped it into C:\GTK folder. Then I added "C:\GTK\bin" to PATH.

3. I downloaded:

Pycairo from:
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/pycairo/1.4/pycairo-1.4.12-2.win32-py2.6.exe

Pygobject from:
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/pygobject/2.14/pygobject-2.14.2-2.win32-py2.6.exe

PyGtk from:
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/pygtk/2.12/pygtk-2.12.1-3.win32-py2.6.exe

After installation of these executables, everything works fine... You might
need to uninstall any remaining PyGTK installation and remove any remaining
Pygtk folder before the fresh install.