Hi,
I don't have experience in creating big apps. I want to know how to split
app into files. For example - I have main class in main file and I want to
move widgets (loading widgets from gladefile) into new file. It should be in
the mainclass i think.. but i can't import something inside class (it works
but it's not proper). Or signal handlers - how to move them into other file
and do it right? Another thing is i have some (not main) class, but it
should interact with gui (some changes like showing widgets etc). It's
assigned in mainclass and constructor of it looks like this:

__init__(gui):
self.gui=gui

and then.. in functions of this class I can change for example
self.gui.some_widget.show()
And again.. I don't think it's proper method for doing this.

Some tips, please?