hi,
>> from python i/o windows it say thet miss some dlls ..
>I do not understand what you mean here.
from the python console when i make : import  glib i get the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#18>", line 1, in <module>
    import glib
  File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\gtk-2.0\glib\__init__.py", line 22, in
<module>
    from glib._glib import *
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

>Please post the versions of everything you have downloaded and
>installed. Your python version, pygtk version, pygobject version, gtk
>version, glib version, did you install the gtk+ bundle, etc etc.
Python 2.6
pygtk-2.16.0.win32-py2.6.exe
pygobject-2.20.0.win32-py2.6.exe
pycairo-1.8.6.win32-py2.6.exe