Hi to all. I have one notebook one my form and gtk.TextView on each
notebook's tab. I add tab with textview so:

def new_tab(self):
      self.editor = Editor()
      scrolled_window = gtk.ScrolledWindow()

      self.add(scrolled_window)
      scrolled_window. add_with_viewport(self.editor)

      scrolled_window.set_policy(gtk.POLICY_AUTOMATIC, gtk.POLICY_AUTOMATIC)

      label = self.create_tab_label("New File",self.editor)

      self.set_tab_label_packing(scrolled_window,False,False,2)
      self.set_tab_label(scrolled_window,label)

      label.show_all()

      return self.editor

And i have 5 notebook and fire textview. How can I get access: for
example how can i write some text to the third or first textview?

Thank you.