Hi,

What do you mean by "In the realize callback"; the __init__ in the window class
(derived from gtk.window) used for the onscreen keyboard? I tred to put the
flag that you suggested there, but it did not help. (Moreover, the window was
without decoration. )

Thanks nevertheless for telling me your idea.

Francesco.