On 07/01/2010 11:48 AM, Robert Schroll wrote:
> Is it possible to create a horizontal TreeView in pyGTK? That is, a
> treeview where each row appears to the right of, instead of below, the
> preceding row?
>
> I don't need a general solution - this is for a ListStore with a single
> column. If there's a better solution than a TreeView, please say so.

For those of you keeping score at home, I found that I can almost get
the effect I want by using an IconView instead of a TreeView and doing
iconview.set_columns(LARGE_NUMBER).  This isn't perfect - I can drag
icons to the "next row" below the one I have and have them move to the
end of the list, which is sorta non-intuitive.  So please let me know if
you have a better solution.

Thanks,
Robert