Hi there.

I was writing on a gtk.Entry widget that supports changeable
Fore- and Background color which should be displayed
in the entry (the color of the selected text changes immediately).

I thought this is possible via the pango layout (like in the
libsexy spellchecker entry, only in python). So I did this:

"""
attr = pango.AttrForeground(100,100,100,0,entry.get_text_length())
entry.get_layout().get_attributes().insert(attr)
"""

And nothing happened.

Same thing if I use .change instead of .insert.
Is this a known bug, am I missing something? I'm using pygtk 2.17.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Marian Tietz