On 06-02-11 21:14, Udo Spallek wrote:
Hello,

is there a simple solution for this problem:

Create a gtk.Notebook() with tabs (gtk.VBox()'s as pages).
Each tab should have some gtk.Button()s.
Each tab should have a default button.
When changing in a tab, the default button of the tab should activate on
pressing enter.

My Solution looks like this:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/333211/

The default button of each tab is saved in a 'global' dict (line#58).
The default button for a tab is set on each change of a notebook tab
(line#34). My solution feels complicated, but I see no other way. Any
better idea is welcome.
I would do something similar, because there can only be one default button for each window, this looks like a valid solution.

Cheers,
Timo

Regards

Udo Spallek