On 07-02-11 16:54, jagdish chandrasekaran wrote:
Hi,
I'm building UI in pygtk to a su-do-ku solver. I'm using two threads 1 for the UI and another for the computation part. When i execute the program i the answer gets printed in the shell and not in the answer window which i've created.

 Here is the link to the code https://gist.github.com/73a6d36061efa7265f93
I don't think anyone will go through 800 lines of code to see where it goes wrong.

See section 20 of the FAQ [1] which has some very helpful tips on PyGTK and threading.

Cheers,
Timo

[1] http://faq.pygtk.org/index.py?req=index

First i wasn't using threads and it was working fine but after implementing using threads answer is not getting printed in the answer window.

Can anyone help me with this?

Jagdish